Sunday, June 5, 2011

Destin, Florida

I am still alive... I just haven't had any pictures to post lately!


But I am back with LOTS of new photos! We went on a vacation to Destin, Florida and I took about 1000 pictures! :) I did two family photo sessions for our friends that vacationed with us and we also did some family photos for ourselves. I don't think we've had a family photo done in like 10 years. We went down to the beach to take pictures and there was another family in their white and khaki outfits (which are cute for some families) but here comes my family in every color of the rainbow. Fits us perfectly! :) Here are a few of my family! We had such a wonderful time and I am so thankful for relaxing vacations with family and friends!

Thanks for taking the group shots Jessica!
Mom & DadThe GirlsSweet Griffin Griffin kissing baby sister

2 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOOVE all of the bright colors!!! You all are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its a nice family pic whenever I go to destin with my family I will shoot photo with my family
    Destin Florida Photographer

    ReplyDelete